The filters can help you to restrict the selection of press releases according to your requirements.
Select your criteria from the lists; when your selection is complete, click on the magnifying glass.
- 2013.08.05 / Press Releases / Linde Pakistan Limited appoints new Chief Executive
- The Board of Directors of Linde Pakistan Limited, today announced that Muhammad Ashraf Bawany has been appointed as Chief Executive and Managing Director of the company with effect from 2 August 2013.
- 2011.09.27 / Trade News / BOC Pakistan Limited rebrands as Linde Pakistan Limited
- An integration process that began five years ago to create a world leading gases and engineering company has reached a new milestone: BOC Pakistan Limited officially rebrands as Linde Pakistan Limited.
- 2010.09.25 / Adhoc / Linde Pakistan joins in flood relief
- Linde Pakistan pledged 5 million Pakistan rupees (EUR 44,000) to the national flood relief effort, and allowed employees to take two days of paid leave to participate in any voluntary relief work associated with the crisis.
- 2010.08.31 / Adhoc / Keeping customer's plant running during Pakistan flood
- Linde Pakistan operates a nitrogen generator at an ECOVAR customer’s site in Qasba Gujrat in the central Punjab region of Pakistan. The key customer, PARCO, operates the Mid-Country Oil Refinery, the country’s newest, largest and most complex refinery. The plant’s output makes up nearly 35 per cent of Pakistan’s refining capacity.
- 2010.03.11 / Press Releases / BOC Pakistan announces EUR17million investment
- BOC Pakistan announces EUR17million investment. The company to build Pakistan’s largest merchant air separation plant in Lahore